Your barbecue grill is now ready to work and will be of great use to you.
CAUTION, for your own safety:
Do not use indoors
Warning notice : CAUTION : Do not use spirit or petrol for lighting or re-lighting! Only use firelighters that comply with the EN 1860-3
WARNING : Keep children and pets away. Indeed, a large number of accidents are reported every year.
Burns are particularly serious with young children, because, due if their height , their faces are nearly always on the same level as the fire.
On a windy day, turn your barbecue so that the wind can not cause sparks.
To ensure safety , never sprinkle cold mater near the cast iron hearth.
The barbecue has to be installed on a secure level base prior to use.
Recommendation : The barbecue shall be heated up and the fuel kept red for at least 30 minutes prior to the first cooking on the
Attention : This barbecue becomes very hot, do not move during operation.
HOW TO LIGHT THE CHARCOAL
A few tips:
- Before placing the charcoal in the burner, line with aluminum foil.
Not only will you protect it , but it will be easier to clean and the foil will also act as a heat reflector.
- Then, add your charcoal. Use the charcoal that complies with the current laws.
- The charcoal must be placed 2 cm under the grill when in its lowest position.
- The easiest method fo lighting your charcoal is to use barbecue lighters that are easy to find in the shops without any danger.
- Do not cook before the fuel has a coating of ash
- We remind you once again not to pour flammable liquid onto the charcoal to light or relight the barbecue.
- For obvious safety reasons, we strongly advice you not move your barbecue grill once it is working.