* With Portable case barbecue
*Steel hearth 36 x 36 cm with cover, bakelite handle and 4 feet in 2 removable parts
*Delivered with cooking grid 34,5 x 34,5 cm
Click the link to view the manual -->
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Your barbecue grill is now ready to work and will be of great use to you.
CAUTION, for your own safety:
Do not use indoors
Warning notice : CAUTION : Do not use spirit or petrol for lighting or re-lighting! Only use firelighters that comply with the EN 1860-3
WARNING : Keep children and pets away. Indeed, a large number of accidents are reported every year.
Burns are particularly serious with young children, because, due if their height , their faces are nearly always on the same level as the fire.
On a windy day, turn your barbecue so that the wind can not cause sparks.
To ensure safety , never sprinkle cold mater near the cast iron hearth.
The barbecue has to be installed on a secure level base prior to use.
Recommendation : The barbecue shall be heated up and the fuel kept red for at least 30 minutes prior to the first cooking on the
Attention : This barbecue becomes very hot, do not move during operation.
HOW TO LIGHT THE CHARCOAL
A few tips:
- Before placing the charcoal in the burner, line with aluminum foil.
Not only will you protect it , but it will be easier to clean and the foil will also act as a heat reflector.
- Then, add your charcoal. Use the charcoal that complies with the current laws.
- The charcoal must be placed 2 cm under the grill when in its lowest position.
- The easiest method fo lighting your charcoal is to use barbecue lighters that are easy to find in the shops without any danger.
- Do not cook before the fuel has a coating of ash
- We remind you once again not to pour flammable liquid onto the charcoal to light or relight the barbecue.
- For obvious safety reasons, we strongly advice you not move your barbecue grill once it is working.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.