La gourmet Galactic 3pcs Set (La gourmet Galactic 24 x 5.5cm Frypan + Galactic 38 x 10.5cm 5 ply Wok Honeycomb with ILAG Premium Non-stick Switzerland and Stainless Steel Lid in Mailbox Packaging with Colour Sleeve)
La gourmet Galactic Wok - the first non-stick wok for very long durability. The times of scratched non-stick surfaces are over with La gourmet Galactic Wok. The unique interior surface of these pans are composed of a slightly raised stainless steel webbing which houses the pans non-stick coating inside of it. This creates a cooking surface which protects the non-stick coating from scratching. Now, you can finally enjoy using your stainless steel spatula on your non-stick pan!
Ilag premium non-stick coating
La gourmet has utilised a new unique and special manufacturing process, which combines the benefits of stainless steel and Ilag Premium non-stick from Switzerland to create the perfect combination.
Non-stick coating is embedded inside honey-combed stainless steel web
This wok uses an intricate raised stainless steel honey-combed web that protects the premium non-stick interior that is coated on the interior of the stainless steel wok. The honeycombed structure and the raised metal dots act like a protector for the non-stick. It is like a wall around the non-stick, protecting it yet allowing the non-stick to release the heat and making frying easier.
Made of five-ply 18/10 stainless steel
La gourmet Galactic Wok is made of five-ply 18/10 stainless steel, which is a great conductor of heat and comes with a 10-year warranty. It is an eco-friendly cookware – 100% recyclable and saves up to 50% in energy.
All La gourmet 5-Ply clad stainless steel contains:
- 1st layer: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- 2nd layer: 1145 Pure Aluminium
- 3rd layer: 3004 Aluminium Alloy
- 4th layer: 1145 Pure Alluminium
- 5th layer: 18/10 Stainless Steel
Why is it important that the La Gourmet Wok is 5-Ply:
- Stainless Steel though hygienic, lacks good heat conducting qualities, so to be effective for cooking stainless steel must be combined with more efficient heat transmitting metals like aluminium or copper. La gourmet 5-Ply 18/10 stainless steel wok has 3 layers of aluminium sandwiched in between the 18/10 stainless steel which enables the wok to have excellent heat conducting capabilities.
- Thus La gourmet 5-Ply 18/10 Stainless Steel Woks has the versatility of stainless steel and aluminium's heat efficiency.
Tempered glass lid
Great for locking in heat, moisture and flavour. See-through design allows for easily monitoring foods while you cook instead of constantly removing the lid to peek inside
|Material||: 18/10 Cladded Stainless Steel|
|Base||: Thick Gauge Induction Base|
|Coating interior||: ILAG Corflon Non-Stick Premium|
|Coating exterior||: High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating|
A brand from USA
- 5ply fully clad 18/10 stainless steel from USA
- High quality 18/10 stainless steel in the inner pot and 18/10 stainless steel outer body for Induction cooking.
- Steam release knobs
- Body 2.8mm
- Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic and induction cookers. Induction base.
- Flat Bottom
- With stainless steel cover and steam release phenolic knob, bakelite handles
Use and Care:
- Avoid Baking Salt in Wok. Baking salt for long periods of time can cause pitting on the wok to occur.
- Avoid Hitting Wok with Sharp Objects. Avoid hitting the wok with the sharp ends of the stainless steel spatula. This may cause dents and small pin holes on the surface.
- Use Low to Medium Heat. Due to the high heat retention, once the cookware is heated, medium or low heat is sufficient to perform normal cooking. This saves energy, gas and money.
- Cleaning Burnt and Stuck Food On the Wok. Just put some water inside and heat the wok up. The food or stains will loosen up and can be cleaned with a brush. If stubborn stains persist, just use a bit of stainless steel cleaner to clean the wok. The cookware will be as good as new.
- Inner Vessel Material: PP
- Capacity: Main Jar 2.0L
- Food safe: Japan Food Drug Administration (FDA) Approval