Scanpan Classic Induction 32cm Chef Pan with Lid
Classic is the original, timeless SCANPAN range. Designed for gas and ceramic stoves and built for everyday use, Classic is your guarantee for success in the kitchen! On days when you are busy, the wok is perfect for stir-frying creative Thai dishes on the cooker.
With two wide handles on the side to facilitate lifting and non-stick cooking surface, this is a dream pan to own. This pan is constructed with a pressure-cast aluminium body to ensure even heating without warping. The ceramic titanium compound is super heated, then fired onto the pan's exterior for an extraordinarily hard surface.
A brand from Denmark
- Scanpan's patented surface allows for use of any utensils
- Professionally designed and manufactured by Scanpan A/S
- PFOA/PFOS free non-stick coating - for a cleaner environment
- Entire assortment ovenproof up to 260°C/500°F – lots of applications
- 100% recycled aluminium – sustainable production
- Squeeze-cast aluminium body
- The Squeeze Cast base ensures even heat distribution, giving the product excellent boiling and frying properties
- Optimal base thickness
- Dishwasher Safe
- Suitable for all cooktops
- Lightweight – easy to handle
- Practical glass lid
Care & Cleaning:
- Take care not to overheat the product, this will reduce the non-stick effect
- Overheating is not covered by the warranty
- Using an aerosol spray is not recommended as it burns at lower temperatures
- Heat the product to medium heat for a few minutes before frying either with or without oil
- The product is best cleaned when still warm. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before washing in hot water with washing up liquid. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan with hot soapy water, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes. The product should always be clean before being dried and stored.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects