Scanpan Stratanium Induction 26cm/3.7L Deep Saute Pan
The SCANPAN Induction 26cm Deep Saute Pan has the latest, new and exclusive Stratanium non-stick coating! The revolutionary coating combines exceptional non-stick properties, wear resistance and unique frying properties in one.
Hand crafted in Denmark from environmentally friendly, 100% recycled aluminium, PFOA free, oven safe to 260°C with even heat distribution and unsurpassed durability. The heat resistant handles are fixed to the body using a patented system without rivets, screws or springs, making clean up easy after cooking.
A brand from Denmark
- Exclusive Stratanium non-stick surface - high quality coating
- Designed for use on all cooktops including induction
- PFOA free
- Guaranteed not to warp
- Ovenproof to 260°C
- Suitable for metal utensils
- Bakelite handle with patented handle assembly
- Suitable for all cooktops
Give your STRATANIUM non-stick a good life
- Always clean with detergent and hot water
- Avoid quick heating and cooling
- Take care not to overheat the product, this will reduce the non-stick effect
- Overheating is not covered by the warranty
- Using an aerosol spray is not recommended as it burns at lower temperatures
- Heat the product to medium heat for a few minutes before frying either with or without oil
- The product is best cleaned when still warm. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before washing in hot water with washing up liquid. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan with hot soapy water, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes. The product should always be clean before being dried and stored.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects