Shogun Millennia 18 x 8cm 1.8L Saucepan + Shogun Millennia 20 x 15cm 4.3L High Casserole with Tritanium Dura non-stick from Switzerland, IH in gift box (Blue handle & knob)
Why Buy A La gourmet Shogun Cookware?
Since the inception La gourmet was built on the twin core principles of ‘Conserve Energy’ & ‘Healthy Living’.Shogun by La gourmet gives you the Assurance of Safety & a guarantee of a finely crafted cookware that provides convenience & healthy cooking.
- ENERGY SAVING – the excellent heat conductivity of the cookware reduces the amount of time & energy needed to cook.
- TRITANIUM from Switzerland meets the highest SAFETY STANDARDS and QUALITY ASSURANCE.
- TRITANIUM is produced by the biggest Swiss non-stick manufacturer.
- LOW FAT HEALTHY COOKING.LESS OIL = HEALTH
A brand from USA
- Interior: The interior is coated with Tritanium Dura from Switzerland, a 3 layer coating systems that is reinforced with marble particles resulting in tough and durable non-stick capabilities. Inclusive of the 3 layer coating is the thick gauge aluminium body, the exterior coating and IH bottom better known as the 6 layer Shogun system that robust yeat easy to use and easy to clean.
- Special Glass Lids: The glass lid is tempered for safety. The glass lids are reinforced with wide 304 stainless steel rim which gives the cookware a 'upscale designer look.'
- The handles and knob are bakelite for stay cool safety grip
- Bottom: With induction bottom. Suitable for use on all stoves
- Safety: The coating is safe for food contact use and meets with USFDA, LFGB European Standards.
- CLEAN THE COOKWARE
- Please clean the cookware thoroughly with dish drop & a non-scratch sponge.
- RINSE & DRY
- LOW TO MEDIUM FLAME
- The die-cast body of the Shogun non-stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame & turn to low flame once cookware is hot.
- OVERHEATING EMPTY COOKWARE
- Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damaged to the non stick coating & silicone over a period of time. Just heat & cook immediately.
- After use, please clean interior with dish drop & non-scratch sponge.
- For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water & dish drop inside the cookware & boil on small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove, wash clean & dry.
- Always clean the exterior of the cookware with dish drop & non-scratch sponge. If stains is on the exterior of the cookware wash immediately. Do not burn the stain over the flame as this will cause the stain to be infuse in to the exterior cookware & will be difficult to remove. However this will not influence the performance of your cookware.
- This cookware is warranted against any manufacturing defect for 2 years.
- This does not cover against scratches, blisters of the non-stick due to persistent high heat & aggressive cooking. Normal wear & tear on the non-stick us also not covered.
|SKU||LGMCWSG363268 + LGMCWSG363282|