Scanpan Classic 18cm / 1.5 ltr Covered Saucepan
Classical music. Classic literature. Classic art. Even classic rock!
The word “Classic” isn’t one to be thrown around lightly. It’s applied to only the best and the brightest – the height of achievement in a specific field.
Like Scanpan Classic, for example. Scanpan Classic is Scanpan’s original range of quality Danish cookware. It’s got ergonomic handles, a non-stick ceramic titanium cooking surface, it’s easy to clean. Somehow, just like a symphony orchestra, everything about Scanpan Classic just seems to work together in harmony. And the result? A Classic!
If your kitchen is your favourite place in the world, then you’ll love working with Scanpan Classic cookware. It’s perfect for the kind of everyday cooking that you love so much. You know what they say – don’t mess with the classics!
A brand from Denmark
- Cookware body made from pressure-cast aluminium, with a thick base for optimum heat conductivity.
- Tough ceramic titanium non-stick cooking surface is guaranteed against blistering and peeling when used correctly and is even safe to use with metal cooking utensils.
- Bakelite handles are ergonomically designed, and guaranteed never to come loose, thanks to Scanpan’s patented screw and rivet free handle assembly.
- Handy pouring spout.
- Suitable for all cooktops except induction.
- Oven safe to 260ºC.
- Lids made from tempered glass.
Care and Cleaning:
- Energy friendly – low to medium heat required only.
- Easy to clean, non-stick surface may be scrubbed with a scourer when required.
- Hand wash recommended.
Extra Care Tips:
- After cleaning, dry and rub a little oil onto the non-stick surface. This will help the non-stick surface maintain its non-stick properties for even longer.