La gourmet Pull Cord Chopper + Spiralizer
Embrace Eco Living With La gourmet
Welcome to the world of La gourmet. La gourmet continuously brings kitchen products to make food preparation storing and cooking easier. It's an eco-solution provider, La gourmet bring you this pull cord chopper and spirilizer designed specially to take the hardwork of chopping and blending you vegetables, fruits, herbs and nuts perfectly whilst the spiralizer is excellent to turn vegetables and fruits into noodles. All these are easily done without using any electricity.
Your Travel Companion
- Small and compact for travel and camping
- Blades are all concealed within container during use for utmost safety.
Ideal for curly friens and vegetable "noodles'
By adjusting the buttons, you can create julienne spirals and noodles from a variety of vegetables and fruits.
A brand from USA
- Body – Made of BPA free food safe material.
- Blade – Made of 420 stainless steel – this alloy is used for cutlery, scissors, knives and blades. Ideal for kitchen use. Contains molybdenum which helps in corrosion resistance.
- As you pull the strings, stainless steel blades will chop, mince and puree in seconds.
- Collapsible handle fold on top for easy storage
- Pronged food holder to avoid mishap while using spiralizer
- Non slip base
- Chop fresh cauliflower - cauliflower rice
- Mince meat and herbs for burger
- Mince chilies to make sambal
- Puree baby food
- Convert biscuits to crumbs for base of cheesecake
- Chop nuts
- Chop and make salsa
Use & Care:
- All products are washable except the lid. Wipe the lid with a clean damp cloth. Do not immersed the lid in water
- Fit the blades onto the rod of the container
- Close the lid and make sure it's lock
- Place the container onto a flat dry surface
- Hold the container down with one hand and pull with the other
- Wash your vegetables and trim one end to make it flat and even
- Select the blade you want to use and secure the spiralizer lid to the container. Button 1 & 2 - Thin, Button 2 or 2 - Medium, Button Reset - Ribbon
- Place the flat end of the vegetable against the blade
- Use your hand and apply pressure to the vegetable and twist it clockwise
- When you approach the end of the vegetable, save your finger from any mishap by inserting the pronged food holder into exposed end of the vegetable.
- Continue twisting clockwise with the food holder.
1 YEAR WARRANTY (manufacturing defects only. Normal wear & tear is not covered)