La gourmet 1.5L Stainless Steel Thermal Coffee Pot (Exclusive Colours: Coffee Brown Shiny on Body and Dark Brown on the Bakelite)
WHY BUY La gourmet Thermal Coffee Pot ?
Since 1990, La gourmet has been built on the twin core principles of ” Conserve Energy ” and ” Healthy Living” . La gourmet is committed to help protect our planet by producing products that promote a healthy lifestyle while helping to preserve the environment La gourmet’s ” ‘ Love Our Planet’ campaign is a choice that La gourmet has taken to focus n products that are Eco-friendly.
Health related studies have shown that many plastic and lined aluminium bottles leach toxins such as Bisphenol A ( BPA ) .
La gourmet Thermalware has been developed to be the solution to these problems as it is made from high quality grade 18/8 stainless steel .La gourmet 18/8 stainless steel is BPA Free, non – leaching and toxin free making it a healthy and safe alternative to lined metal or plastic containers.
Congratulations o your purchase of a ” La gourmet ” product . You are now part of the La gourmet family and we appreciate your confidence in our products .
La gourmet products are manufactured to the highest quality standards . Please rad the instruction manual carefully so you can get the best out of your La gourmet Thermalware .
A brand from USA
– Heat Retention: 74°C for 6 hours, 45°C for 24 hours
– Bottle Material: Inner/Outer Stainless Steel
– Cover & Lid Material: ABS Plastic
– Capacity: 1.5L
– Food safe: Japan Food Drug Administration (FDA) Approval
–Cool & Ice: Wide mouth for easy cleaning. Also for putting ice in the pot to keep drinks cool with the 6cm wide mouth.
–One Touch: One touch button, for great tasting coffee or tea.
USE AND CARE:
Before first use please clean your La gourmet products with warm water and dish-washing liquid. Using a cleaning brush with soft foam head will make the task easier. Do not use metal or hard plastic cleaning brushes .
- STUBBORN STAINS
- Remove stains by adding a mixture of hot water and vinegar or lemon juice into the flask / mug and soak for several hours, empty and rinse thoroughly . For very stubborn stains you can try a mixture of bicarbonate soda and hot water . Soak for several hours before rinsing.
- Dry with lid removed from the thermalware.
- MAXIMUM HEAT/ COLD RETENTION
- Best results are achieved from your La gourmet Thermalware by pre-rinsing it with hot water for hot drinks and cold water for cold drinks.
- Do not overfill the La gourmet Thermalware. The ideal liquid level should be 2-3cm below the rim to avoid spilling when re-opening and to prolong the life span of the silicon ring by not always soaking in the hot liquid .
- CLOSE COVERS TIGHTLY
- Ensure both the outside cover and the inner stopper are always tightly closed.
For outer flask paint protection, DO NOT use abrasive scourer. Use a soft sponge for cleaning. Other wise paint will be faded over a period of time.
- Do not use in the microwave/oven.
- Do not use over direct flame.
- Do not immerse the whole flask in water
- Milk products and baby food are not recommended to use for the flask, as vacuum insulation would cause bacterial grow rapidly and tend to get sour within few hours .
- Ice may be used in this unbreakable stainless steel vacuum thermalware . However DO NOT use carbonated beverages or dry ice . This may cause the stopper to eject forcefully.
- Do not put can of beer/beverages inside flask in order to prevent damage of out of shape .
- La gourmet Thermalware Series is warranted free from defective materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years. This warranty does not cover damages due to normal wear and tear of the products .