La gourmet 350ml (11.83 oz) 3R Disney stainless steel bottle (Winnie the Pooh & Family)
La gourmet 3R bottles stands for:
REFILL - To refill and rehydrate our bodies.
REUSE - To cut down plastic waste by reducing our bottles. 36 billion plastic water bottles are thrown away each year alone!
REDUCE - To reduce our carbon footprint by reducing the resources that we use by reusing La gourmet 3R Bottles and finally recycling them. The amount of petroleum used to make, transport, refrigerate, collect and bury 1 plastic bottle in its lifetime would fill one-third of each bottle.
1. Made of 18/8 stainless steel thick gauge solid single wall.
2. All inner cap's loops are made with 18/8 stainless steel. All plastic components are BPA free.
3. The 18/8 stainless steel use for La gourmet® 3R bottles are made of food grade-stainless steel that are superior in strength.
4. Safety - the La gourmet® 3R bottles are free of chemicals or toxins including BPA.
5. Sustainability - La gourmet® 3R bottles are sustainable and subscribe to "Reuse - Refill - Reduce"
100% BPA Free
The specially designed cap allows for easy opening and drinking.
The large opening makes it easy to fill, pour and clean. It also gauge stainless steel body.
Bust proof, leak proof & rust proof.
*Extra thick gauge stainless steel body.
US FDA & CE Approved
Paint on the outside of the bottle is lead free.
Easy to carry.
La gourmet's 3R Bottles motto: Refill * Reuse * Reduce is all about sustaining and preserving the planet's resources.
Do not use with hot liquids or microwaves.
Use & Care
*Before first use please soak with warm water and some soap overnight.
*Clean with warm soapy water, rinse and leave open to air dry.
*If deep clearing is required, hand wash with baking soda or diluted vinegar. Then rinse with warm soapy water and leave to dry. For more stubborn stains try soaking with diluted baking soda or vinegar for a few hours and repeat the steps above.
*A thin bottle brush is also a useful tool to aid in cleaning.
*5 year warranty covers only manufacturing defects. Normal wear and tear is not covered.