La gourmet Misaki 1.0L Thermal Flask w/holder 18/8 Stainless steel Ruby Red
MISAKI : PREMIUM THERMALWARE SERIES
Misaki is La gourmet®’s premium series of thermalware. It aims to give our customers a unique difference and has had to pass our stringent design and quality requirements.
Product Features :
Double Walled Stainless Steel Vacuum Structure :
La gourmet® Thermalware is made of double walled vacuum pumped SUS304/18/8 stainless steel. It has a very good heat reflection effect. Steel can reflect the heat and the vacuum can provide insulation.
Comes with Foldable Spoon & Pouch:
To retrieve foldable spoon, follow these folliwing steps. 1. Take jar.
2. Rotate black top anti-clockwise to pop open top.
3. Unfold spoon.
Care & Use
• FIRST USE – Ensure La gourmet® thermalware is cleaned with water and washing up fluid prior to initial use. To remove any out of the box smell it is recommended to fill up with hot water and keep for a few hours (tea leaves can be added to the hot water if smell persists). Rinse and it is ready for use.
• MAXIMUM HEAT/COLD RETENTION – Best results are achieved from your La gourmet® flask by pre-rinsing the flask/mug with hot water for hot drinks and cold water for cold drink • OVERFILLING – Do not overfill the La gourmet® flask.
The ideal liquid level should be 2-3 cm below the spout to avoid spilling when re-opening the flask and also to enable optimum insulation as there is an air gap between the flask liquid and the lid of the flask.
• CLOSE COVERS TIGHTLY – Ensure both the outside cup and the inner stopper are always tightly closed.
• SUITABLE – For daily use for keeping hot or cold beverages etc.
• EXTERIOR – Wipe with damp soft cloth and polish with dry cloth.
• INTERIOR – Use a long brush with a soft head to help in cleaning. Clean with water and dish washing liquid and rinse thoroughly.
• STUBBORN STAINS – Remove coffee and tea deposits by adding a mixture of hot water and vinegar or lemon juice into the flask/mug and soak for several hours, empty and rinse thoroughly. For very stubborn stains you can try a mixture of bicarbonate soda and hot water. Soak for several hours before rinsing.
• INNER STOPPER – Only wash and rinse inner stopper in water. Do not boil or immerse the inner stopper in water.
• DRYING - Dry with stopper and cap removed from the thermalware.
• Avoid using carbonated drinks or dry ice as this may cause the stopper to eject forcefully.
• Avoid abrasives, solvents and bleach products.
• Avoid scalding by pouring contents into a cup first to ascertain the temperature.
• Do not use in the microwave/ oven.
• Do not use over direct flame.
• Do not immerse the whole flask/Mug in water.
• Milk products are not recommended as bacteria grows rapidly and tends to sour milk within a few hours.
La gourmet®, Misaki Premium Thermalware Series is warranted free from defective materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years.
This warranty does not cover damages due to normal wear and tear of the products.
Name : Misaki 0.35L Thermal Food Jar with Pouch
Heat Retention : 54°C for 4 Hours, 43°C for 6 Hours
Bottle Material : Inner/ Outer Stainless Steel
Inner Lid Material : PP & Silicone Ring
Outer Lid Material : PP
Capacity : 0.35L
Food safe : USA FDA Standard