La gourmet New Millennium One Touch 0.5L Thermal Tumbler
La gourmet vacuum insulation technology drastically reduces temperature change by creating a vacuum spare between 2 walls. Enabling your drink to stay pipping hot or icy cold.
- Made of 304 stainless steel with Special Reflective Lining which is 100% US FDA approved material
- Quality Getter Absorb excess air
- Further enhance and ensure superior heat / cold insulation
- Ensure the vacuum provides outstanding insulation
- SAFE & HEALTHY – Made from high quality food grade 18/8 stainless steel . Non-reactive, toxin free, non-leaching, unlined & clean tasting
- WIDE MOUTH – Large opening for easier cleaning & inserting beverages & ice cubes
- La gourmet SPECIAL REFLECTIVE LINING – La gourmet special reflective lining improves heat retention by up to 80%
- UNRIVALED HEAT / COLD RETENTION – Up to 80% longer than regular thermal flask .Keep beverages hot or cold for more than 8 to 12 hours .
- HOT OR COLD – Suitable for both hot & cold beverages. Stays cool to the touch & condensation free .
- DURABLE 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL – Bust & leak proof thick gauge SUS304 18/8 stainless steel body
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Light and compact design for easy transport and storage.
A brand from USA
USE & CARE
Before first use please clean your La gourmet product with warm water and dishwashing liquid . Using a cleaning brush with soft foam head will make the task easier . Do not use metal or hard plastic cleaning brushes .
Remove stains by adding a mixture of hot water and vinegar or lemon juice into the flask/ mug and soak for several hours before rising.
Dry with lid removed from the thermalware
MAXIMUM HEAT/ COLD RETENTION
Best results are achieved from your La gourmet Thermalware by pre- rinsing it with hot water for hot drinks and cold water for cold drinks.
Do not overfill the La gourmet thermalware. The ideal liquid level should be 2-3cm below the rim to avoid spilling when re-opening and to prolong the life span of the silicone ring by not always soaking in the hot liquid .
CLOSE COVER TIGHTLY
Ensure both the outside cover and the inner stopper are always tightly closed .
- For outer flask paint protection , DO NOT use abrasive sourer . Use a soft sponge for cleaning . Otherwise paint will be faded over a period of time.
- Do not use in the microwave/oven.
- Do not use over direct-flame.
- Do not immerse the whole flask in water.
- Milk products and baby food are not recommended to use for the flask , as vacuum insulation would cause bacterial grow rapidly and tend to get sour within few hours.
- Ice may be used in this unbreakable stainless steel vacuum thermalware . However DO NOT use carbonated beverages or dry ice. This may cause the stopper to aject forcefully .
- Do not put can of bear/beverages inside flask in order to prevent damage or out of shape.
La gourmet Thermalware Series warranted free from defective materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years. This warranty does not cover damages due to normal wear and tear of the products.