La gourmet Sakura 2L Thermal Wonder Cooker - Maroon (FREE - Shogun K-Essentials Silicone Ladle worth RM59.90)
Start the day with dinner. All you need is just 10 minutes on the stove , leave for work or play and you can return home to a delicious and healthy meal. Just cook the food on stove on the inner pot and bring to boil or steam appear for 10 minutes, transfer the pot into the outer pot, close the lid and cover and you are done! Since no direct flame is used while cooking by heat retention, it is safe to leave the kitchen before the cooking is done. Nevertheless, it also a warming oven, cooler, a rice cooker, and sterilizer. Definitely a must have for the kitchen.
Advantages of Thermal Cooking
Time saving - 10 minutes cooking time is all you need. The foods keeps cooking itself automatically using the heat accumulated inside. No further attention is needed like in traditional cooking methods.
Healthy cooking - The full flavors of the food and nutrients are preserved.
Cooking Perfection - Due to shorter real heating time, the food inside can hardly be over-cooked. Suitable for any kind of cooking.
Energy & Money Saving - Conducts heat quickly and uniformly. The food will continue cooking inside the Thermal Wonder Cooker.
A brand from USA
Advantages of Thermal Cooker:
- ENERGY SAVING: Conducts heat quickly and uniformly. The food will continue cooking inside the Thermal Wonder Cooker
- TIME SAVING:10 minutes cooking time is all you need. Cooking was never so easy or fast. As the food keeps cooking itself automatically using the heat accumulated inside. No further attention is needed like in traditional cooking methods.
- VERSATILITY: Suitable for any kind of cooking and any kind of cooking hobs.
- SAFETY: Non-porous and non-reactive. The same material used for surgical instruments (18/10 Stainless Steel)
- HEAVY GAUGE:2.5mm three-layer body and 2.3-2.5mm multi-ply encapsulated bottom gives superior heat distribution
- PRODUCT WARRANTY:1 YEAR
- COOKING PERFECTION: Due to shorter real heating time, the food inside can be hardly over-cooked.
- HEALTHY COOKING: The full flavors of the food and nutrients are preserved.
- ROUNDED CORNERS - The design is easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt, germs or bacteria can stick
- TRAVEL: Great for picnics, boating, camping and gathering as it cooks and keep food hot/cold anywhere for up to 8 hours.
- Thermal Wonder Cooker Outer Pot Lid - Made of heat insulation materials
- Inner Pot - 18/10 Stainless Steel 0.5mm Body
- Outer Pot
- Strength & Comfort - Specially welded cast handles
- Thermal Wonder Cooker Inner Pot - Good for maintaining temperature of food inside 3ply 18/10 Encapsulated Bottom
Use and Care:
- The outer pot cannot be heated directly.
- Do not put food or material directly into the outer pot.
- Avoid sharp pointed tools in contact with the outer pot to avoid the pot from losing its temperature retaining function.
- The lid of the inner pot may be hot especially during boiling process, use gloves or cloth to avoid being burnt.
- Do not heat empty inner pot.
- Do not fill pot to its rim. Fill food up to 80% of whole capacity.
- However, less food may not achieve a satisfactory temperature retaining effects ( as temperature drops quicker).
- Frequent or repeated lifting of cover or lid would result in dropping of temperature.
- Medium heat for cooking is recommended,as high heat may damage handles, cause food to stick and tinting of exterior surface. Stainless steel utensils may cause scratches if used incorrectly. Never leave your pot unanttended on a hot burner as this may result in damage to the base. Do not place your pot in the oven, the microwave or under the grill.
- Avoid excessive tilting to avoid spilling.
Outer pot and cover:
- Outer pot and cover : Wipe clean with cloth; DO NOT immerse in water. ( to avoid water infiltrating into the cover and body)
Inner pot and lid:
- Soak the inner pot for a few minute before washing.
- Wash with water and mild washing liquid. Wash thoroughly.
- To keep your inner pot looking new, do not use scouring pads or other abrasive cleaners on the outside surface.
- 'Bluish or rainbows' discoloration is common on stainless steel cookware and is caused by minerals or salts in food and water. This is easily removed by uisng proprietary non - abrasive stainless steel cleaner.
- Whilst hard water stains can be removed with sponge dampened in vinegar or lemon. Dry well before storage.
|SKU||LGMCWTC267856 + LGMACSG361837|