Zen Suki Casserole with Glass Lid 24 x 11cm ( 4.6L) + Zen Suki Deep Frypan 24 x 6.5cm ( 2.4L )
WHY BUY ZEN COOKWARE BY SHOGUN ?
Since the inception La gourmet was built on the twin core principles of 'Conserve Energy' & 'Healthy Living'.
ZEN COOKWARE BY SHOGUN gives you the Assurance of Safety & a guarantee of the finely crafted cookware that provides convenience & healthy cooking.
- CONVENIENCE & VERSATILITY
> ENERGY SAVING - The excellent heat conductivity of the cookware reduces the amount of time and energy needed to cook.
i)GERMAN BRAND OF NON-STICK TECHNOLOGY
Greblon C3 reinforced with marble coating by Weilburger, Germany meets the highest safety and quality standards.
ii)LOW FAT HEALTHY COOKING
Less oil equals healthier cooking,
-2 YEARS WARRANTY ON MANUFACTURING DEFECTS
-SPECIALLY DESIGNED THICK GAUGED BODY
This ensures an excellent conduction of heat & help to avoid warping & other issues.
A brand from USA
- Zen Suki is made of thick aluminium body of 2.5mm to 3mm thickness. It is crafted to meet Zen standards of quality, eco-sustainability and safety standards for food contact use.
- The interior is coated with ILAG , Ultra non-stick coating from Switzerland, part of the 6-layer system with marble particles reinforced to provide durable and long lasting non-stick cooking.
- It is easy to heat up, fast to cook, tasty and easy to clean.
- ILAG AG, the world's best non-stick coating company in Switzerland provides quality assurance of the interior non-stick coating and complies with the world health standards for food contact use.
- A breakthrough technology is used for the outer body called the " ice-cracking process" to give the surface of the outer body an ice-cracking effect that is ultra meteorites in feel and looks somewhat like black stones.
- The handles and knob are Bakelite for stay cool safety grip
- The bottom is with induction base making the cookware suitable for use on all stove tops
- Convenience & Versatility
- Save Energy & Time
The excellent heat conduction of the cookware reduces the amount of time & energy needed to cook
SWISS BRAND OF NON-STICK TECHNOLOGY – ILAG CORFLON ULTRA NON-STICK meets the highest SAFETY STANDARDS and QUALITY ASSURANCE.
ILAQ AG, SWITZERLAND has been producing non-stick since 1971 & complies with all major International Regulations with regards to Food Contact ( US FDA Approved )
LOW FAT HEALTHY COOKING, LESS OIL + HEALTH
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY ON MANUFACTURING DEFECTS
- SPECIALLY DESIGN THICK GAURAD INDUCTION BASE
This ensure an excellent conduction of heat and helps to avoid warping and other issues.
- CLEAN THE COOKWARE
Please clean the cookware thoroughly with dish drop & non-scratch sponge
- RINSE & DRY
- LOW TO MEDIUM HEAT /FLAME
Zen Suki non-stick cookware has great hear conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame and turn to low flame once cookware is hot. Advisableto put in oil before heating.
- OVERHEATING EMPTY COOKWARE
Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating over a period of time. Just hear and cook immediately.
- After use, please clean interior cookware with dish drop and a non-scratch sponge.
- For stubborn stain or burnt food please put some water & dish drop inside the cookware and boil on small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove , wash clean and dry.
- Always clean the exterior of the cookware with dish drop and non-scratch sponge. IF stains is on exterior of cookware wash immediately. Do not burn the stain over the flame as this will cause the stains to be infused into the exterior cookware and will be difficult to remove. However this will not influence the performance of your cookware.
This cookware is warranted against any manufacturers defect for 2 years. This does not cover against scratches, blisters of the non-stick due to persistent high heat & aggressive cooking. Normal wear & tear on the non-stick is also not covered
|SKU||SHZCW361240 + SHZCW361233|