La gourmet Tiffany's 280ml Thermal Mug
100% BPA FREE
All plastic components are BPA Free
SAFE & HEALTHY
Made from high quality food grade stainless steel that is non-reactive, toxin free, non-leaching, unlined and clean tasting.
HIGH PERFORMANCE VACUUM INSULATION
Vacuum insulated technology keeps beverages hot or cold for 6-12hours.
*Subject to size and full capacity.
DURABLE DOUBLE WALLED CONSTRUCTION
Unbreakable Stainless Steel interior and exterior will stand up to the demands of everyday use.
*Extra thick gauge stainless steel body.
LEAK & SPILL PROOF
100% leak & spill proof.
Made from 100% FDA-Approved materials. Contains no BPA, phthalates, lead or other toxins.
COOL TO TOUCH
Enjoy your favourite beverage without worrying about scalding your fingers. Flask stays cool to the touch with hot liquids and is condensation-free with cold.
EXTRA WIDE MOUTH
The large opening makes for easy filling and pouring. It also fits ice cubes without trouble.
The curved design is easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt, germs or bacteria can stick.
Light and compact design for easy transport and storage.
USE & CARE
- FIRST USE - Ensure La gourmet® Thermalware is cleaned with water and washing fluid prior to initial use. To remove any out of the box smell it is recommended to fill up with hot water and keep for a few hours (tea leaves can be added to the hot water if smell persists). Rinse and it is ready for use.
- EXTERIOR - Wipe with damp soft cloth and polish with dry cloth.
- INTERIOR - Use a long brush with a soft head to help in cleaning. Clean with water and dish washing liquid and rinse thoroughly.
- STUBBORN STAINS - Remove coffee and tea deposits by adding a mixture of hot water and vinegar or lemon juice into flask/mug and soak for several hours, empty and rinse thoroughly. For very stubborn stains you can try a mixture of bicarbonate soda and hot water. Soak for several hours before rinsing.
- DRYING - Dry with stopper and cap removed from the thermalware.
- MAXIMUM HEAT/COLD RETENTION - Best results are achieved from your La gourmet® Thermalware by pre-rinsing it with hot water for hot drinks and cold water for cold drinks.
- OVERFILLING - Do not overfill the La gourmet® Thermalware. The ideal liquid level should be 2-3cm below the rim to avoid spilling when re-opening and also to enable optimum insulation as there is an air gap between liquid and the lid.
- CLOSE COVERS TIGHTLY - Ensure both the outside cover and the inner stopper are always tightly closed.
- SUITABLE - For daily use for keeping hot or cold beverages etc.
- For outer flask paint protection, DO NOT use abrasive scourer. Use soft sponge for cleaning.
- Do not use in the microwave/oven
- Do not use over direct flame.
La gourmet® Thermalware Series is warranted free from defective materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years.
This warranty does not cover damages due to normal wear and tear of the products.