Magimix Cuisine System 5200XL Satin (FREE Mastrad Topchips Set of 2 + Magimix Creative Disk Kit (Total worth RM423))
Highly versatile range of quiet operation processors with one touch pulse for ease of control when mixing or chopping. Supplied with stainless steel sabatier blade (for the mini and main bowls), dough blade, geared egg whisk, spatula, blade storage box and three dishwasher safe bowls - Mini for chopping and mixing small quantities, Midi for slicing and shredding and Main for most mixing, blending, chopping and liquidising. Processors feature 'blendermix' attachment which deflects liquids onto the main blade, improving overall blending performance. GET MIXING!!!!
A brand from France
- 3 food processors in 1 - 3 sizes of bowls.
- Extra large feed tube for even more convenience when slicing/shredding.
- Easy to use model, ideal for large scale entertaining or bulk cooking for your freezer.
- Safety locking lid.
- Mini bowl (1.2 litres / 2pt) and mini blade for processing small quantities.
- Midi bowl (2.6 litres / 4.5pt) for grating and slicing.
- Main bowl (3.7 litres / 6.5pt) for handling maximum quantities.
- BlenderMix attachment making blending more efficient.
- Makes up to 1.7kg / 3.8 lbs of pastry.
- Mixes cake/Victoria sponge, mix up to 8 eggs / 1.8kg / 4 lbs.
- Liquidises thick soup, up to 1.8 litres / 3.75 pts.
- Whisks 3-8 egg whites for meringues.
- Ultra quiet 1100W induction motor.
- On/Off and one touch pulse buttons.
- Extra sharp stainless steel Sabatier blades.
- Tritan bowls (BPA free).
- Included in this 5200XL pack are a Blendermix attachment, a dough blade, an egg whisk, a 2mm slicing and grating disc, a 4mm slicing and grating disc, and a citrus press.
USE AND CARE
- Be sure to read all the instructions before using the machine.
- Place the bowl onto the motor unit and select the accessories such as blade type according to your need (full instructions are supplied).
- The chopping, grating and slicing blades are extremely sharp - handle with care.
- The bowl and lid must be locked into position before use.
- ON button for processing in continuous mode, achieving an even texture. Ideal for chopping, processing and blending finely, as well as for kneading, beating egg whites, slicing and grating.
- OFF button to switch the machine off.
- PULSE button for intermittent processing. The machine automatically switches itself off as soon as you release this button, giving you complete control of the task from start to finish. Ideal for roughly chopping or processing.
- For preparations such as soups and purées, start by pressing the pulse button.
- Better to wash by hand but if placing removable parts in the dishwasher select the minimum temperature (below 40°C) and avoid the drying cycle (generally above 60°C).
- If you are washing by hand do not leave the parts to soak in detergent for too long and avoid abrasive products.
- Wipe the motor base with a soft damp cloth.
|SKU||MGM185340 + MST645016 + MGM176536|
|Dimensions||21 x 26 x 44.50 cm|