Kitchen Craft Master Class 12 Hole Cake Pop Mould 27 x 18.5cm
Master Class 12-Hole Non-Stick Cake Pop Pan (18.5 x 27 cm)
Bake tasty, trendy treats with the Master Class 12-Hole Non-Stick Cake Pop Mould Tray. This two-part pan is constructed from heavy duty materials, and features an innovative double layer non-stick coating.
Cake pops go down a treat with kids and adults – especially at birthday parties. Thanks to this cake tray’s premium quality, you can enjoy moist, evenly-shaped cake lollipops for years to come.
Each section measures 27 x 18.5 cm (10½ x 7½ inches). Together, they make cake pops measuring 4 cm (1½ inches) across.
- Finished with a non-stick coating free from PTFE, bisphenol A (BPA) and perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA).
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Heat resistant to 220 degrees Celsius (428 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Fridge and freezer safe
The Hassle-Free Way to Bake Cake Pops
Produced from 1 mm-thick commercial-grade carbon steel, this cake pan is perfect for regular use. And it's extremely easy to use. All you have to do is fill the bottom half of the tin with cake batter, then attach the top half with its locking clips. The batter rises as it bakes, leaving you with perfectly spherical little cake balls.
Its surface has also been sandblasted to help secure its non-stick coating, and electroplated to prevent rust.
Quantum II Non-Stick Technology
This cake pop pan features a durable double Quantum II non-stick coating. Your freshly bake cake pops can be removed from the pan without struggle and, most importantly, without damaging them. With this even surface, you can apply the finishing decorative touches to them much more easily too.
Its Quantum II coating is designed to deliver high performance that lasts. It's also a safe choice to bake with, as it uses silicone rather than polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) for its non-stick qualities.
The Master Class Bakeware Collection
With the acclaimed Master Class bakeware collection, you can bake the perfect spread of sweet treats for parties or afternoon tea. Why not try baking bite-sized Battenbergs with the non-stick 36 x 27 cm 12-hole mini loaf pan (KCMCHB98), also available from the Master Class range?
A brand from United Kingdom
- Easy to use two-part baking pan to bake perfect cake-shaped lollipops for parties (or just for fun!)
- Electroplated and sandblasted for extra durability, this 1 mm-thick tin won't warp, corrode or flake
- BPA and PTFE-free Quantum II technology provides two layers of durable non-stick protection
- Part of the MasterClass multi-award winning bakeware collection
- Protected by MasterClass's 20 year guarantee and 5 year non-stick guarantee
|Dimensions||27 x 18.5 x 4 cm|