Scanpan Impact 24cm/7.2L Covered Stockpot
Stainless steel soup pots for boiling soups, potatoes, pasta or vegetables. The edges of Impact products are designed to enable pouring from any angle without dripping.
The thick base ensures excellent heat distribution. Suitable for use with all types of heat sources. Stainless steel is easy to maintain and stays beautiful for many years. Well-suited for serving. The entire Impact series features "cold" handles and pouring edges.
A brand from Denmark
- Extra thick Base for excellent heat retention
- Fast heating - DO NOT use excessive high heat.
- Optimal 6.4mm thick bonded base
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel with an impact-bonded aluminium base.
- Lid made from clear, tempered glass.
- Stylish satin-finish exterior; mirror-polished interior.
- Cast stainless steel handle is secured with heavy-duty stainless steel rivets.
- Interior capacity markings.
- Rim designed for easy, drip-free pouring.
- Oven safe.
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
Care & Cleaning:
Before First Use:
- Wash the pan in hot soapy water with a nylon cloth/brush. Do not use harsh scourers
- Do not put cold water in hot pan; wait until cool, remove all food and fat residue using hot soapy water and nylon cloth/brush; Heat tint or streak marks can be caused by excessive high heat.
- To remove streak marks, mix 2 table spoons of bi-carb soda with water to create a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth in circular motion, then rinse off as normal.
- Whilst the range is dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended to extend the life of the product.
- Scanpan Impact cookware features stainless steel handles, which may become very hot during use – especially when used in the oven. Make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot Impact cookware.
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects