Sistema KLIP IT 1.75L Deli Storer Plus
The Sistema KLIP IT range is versatile, stackable and durable with solutions to solve all your food storage needs. The modular stacking shapes ensure the most efficient use of space in your fridge, freezer and pantry. Sistema's patented easy locking clips and flexible seal ensure food stays fresher for longer.
Our Sistema KLlP IT storage range features a utility container to suit all your kitchen storage requirements from juice to cereals or salads and cold cuts. Multiple sizes available in most styles.
A brand from New Zealand
- Capacity 1.75L
- Seal tight meat storage container
- Designed with ease of use in mind- 'klip It' clips are easy to use and the inner seal ensures meat stays fresher and protected for longer
- BPA and lead free product
- Freezer, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Designed with ease of use in mind- comes complete with a removable drip tray
- Perfect bacon or sausage storage as well as dried meats.
- Remove all labels/packaging and wash before use.
- Sistema KLIP IT containers are made of microwave safe materials that can be use to reheeat precooked foods to the proper recommended temperature. These containers are not intended for cooking.
- Excessive reheating time in the microwave may damage the container. - Reheating implies the maximum short term (less than 30 seconds service temperature of a Sistema KLIP IT container is 165°F/74°C followed by a cool down period. Maintaining temperature at 165°F/74°C or higher is considered cooking, and is outside the intended use of these containers.
- Reheating and/or melting butter or foods high in salt, oil, fat or sugar content (i.e, Chocolate, candies, syrup) could lead to severe damage and potentially melt the container.
- These containers may stain when reheating foods containing tomato based products or curry seasoned with the herb turmeric.
- Follow your micrwave manufacturer's recommendation when defrosting or reheating foods.
- When microwaving, remove lid to allow steam to vent. To prevent splattering, cover with a paper towel or lid may be loosely placed on top and rotated 1/4 turn. Sealing plastic lids while heating may create extra pressure causing the lid to warp or create dangerous steam build up.
- Avoid using plastic wrap on or inside the container during microwave use. The plastic wrap could heat, melt and adhere to the container walls.
- Sistema KLIP IT containers are made of materials that are safe for normal household dishwashers (top rack only). Be sure that the containers are secured on the top rack so that they do not come in contact with the dishwasher element to avoid melting. They can also be washed by hand in warm soapy water.
- For a thorough clean, the flexible seal can be removed from the lid of Sistema KLIP IT containers and washed separately. Ensure all components of the lid/container are completely dry before reassembling.
- Sistema KLIP IT containers are made if materials that are safe for freezer use. Please note that plastics are less flexible when cold or frozen and may break if dropped. Also note that water expends when frozen, so when filled to capacity the container could expand or crack.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
- Do not use utensils with sharp edges (i.e. knives) in the container, as they could scratch or scuff the container surface
- DO NOT use in a conventional oven, on a hot plate, under the grill, on the stove top or in convection microwave oven using convection settings.
|Dimensions||29 x 15.2 x 7cm|