Sistema TakeAlongs 1.4L Medium Bowl 3pcs Pack
The Sistema TakeAlongs range is an economical choice for everyday use.
With the Quik Clik Seal, TakeAlongs lids click into place letting you know when contents are secured. The lids have ridges for easy stacking, and the bases have graduation marks for handy measuring. Safe to use in the microwave and freezer, the TakeAlongs lid design allows you to worry about one less thing. If you hear the click, you know your seal is secure. TakeAlongs® can easily be washed by hand using hot soapy water, and it’s safe in the dishwasher top rack.
A brand from New Zealand
This pack contains 3pcs of the 1.4L Medium Bowls in one handy pack.
- TakeAlongs lids click into place letting you know when contents are secured.
- The lids have ridges for easy stacking, and the bases have graduation marks for handy measuring.
- Can easily be washed by hand using hot soapy water, and it’s safe in the dishwasher top rack.
- Phthalate and BPA Free.
- Microwave (without lid), fridge and freezer safe
Use and Care:
- Sistema TakeAlongs containers are made of microwave safe materials that can be used to reheat precooked foods to the proper recommended temperature. These containers are not intended for cooking.
- Excessive reheating time in the microwave may damage the container. Reheating implies the maximum short term (less than 30 seconds) service temperature of a Sistema TakeAlongs container is 165°F/74°C followed by a cool down period. Maintaining temperatures at 165°F/74°C or higher is considered cooking, and is outside the intended use of these containers.
- Reheating and/or melting butter or foods high in salt, oil, fat or sugar content (i.e. chocolate, candies, syrup) could lead to severe damage and potentially melt the container.
- These containers may stain when reheating foods containing tomato based products or curry seasoned with the herb turmeric.
- Follow your microwave manufacturer’s recommendation when defrosting or reheating foods.
- When microwaving, remove lid to allow steam to vent. To prevent splattering, cover with a paper towel or lid may be loosely placed on top and rotated ¼ turn. Sealing plastic lids while heating may create extra pressure causing the lid to warp or create dangerous steam build up.
- Avoid using plastic wrap on or inside the container during microwave use. The plastic wrap could heat, melt and adhere to the container walls.
- Sistema TakeAlongs containers are made of materials that are safe for normal household dishwashers (top rack only). Be sure that the containers are secured on the top rack so that they do not come in contact with the dishwasher element to avoid melting. They can also be washed by hand in warm soapy water.
- Sistema TakeAlongs containers are made of materials that are safe for freezer use. Please note that plastics are less flexible when cold or frozen and may break if dropped. Also note that water expands when frozen, so when filled to capacity the container could expand or crack.
- Do not use utensils with sharp edges (i.e. knives) in the container, as they could scratch or scuff the container surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish
Remove lid when in microwave to avoid dangerous steam build up. Do not use in a conventional oven, on a hot plate, under the grill, on the stove top or in convection microwave ovens using convection settings. Use care when handling a container with hot contents or after reheating in the microwave.