Sistema To Go 1.1L Salad - Assorted Colours
Food solutions for busy lifestyles. The Sistema Salad To Go is perfect for transporting your salads on the go. Simply place your salad greens into the base, vegetables into the tray compartments and dressing into the pot and close the distinctive Sistema® easy-locking clips to seal.
The Sistema Salad To Go features a divided insert tray and dressing pot to keep ingredients separate until ready to eat. The generous sized base is perfect for mixing salads, while the convenient knife and fork clips into the lid and eliminates the need to carry separate cutlery. With the easy-locking clips plus flexible seal, your food stays fresher for longer. Stackable and safe to use in the Dishwasher (top rack), Microwave (without lid), Fridge & Freezer.
A brand from New Zealand
Use and Care:
- Sistema To Go containers are made of microwave safe materials that can be used to reheat precooked foods to the proper recommended temperature. These containers are not intended for cooking.
- Excessive reheating time in the microwave may damage the container. Reheating implies the maximum short term (less than 30 seconds) service temperature of a Sistema To Go container is 165°F/74°C followed by a cool down period. Maintaining temperatures at 165°F/74°C or higher is considered cooking, and is outside the intended use of these containers.
- Reheating and/or melting butter or foods high in salt, oil, fat or sugar content (i.e. chocolate, candies, syrup) could lead to severe damage and potentially melt the container.
- These containers may stain when reheating foods containing tomato based products or curry seasoned with the herb turmeric.
- Follow your microwave manufacturer’s recommendation when defrosting or reheating foods.
- When microwaving, remove lid to allow steam to vent. To prevent splattering, cover with a paper towel or lid may be loosely placed on top and rotated ¼ turn. Sealing plastic lids while heating may create extra pressure causing the lid to warp or create dangerous steam build up.
- Avoid using plastic wrap on or inside the container during microwave use. The plastic wrap could heat, melt and adhere to the container walls.
- Sistema To Go containers are made of materials that are safe for normal household dishwashers (top rack only). Be sure that the containers are secured on the top rack so that they do not come in contact with the dishwasher element to avoid melting. They can also be washed by hand in warm soapy water.
- Sistema To Go containers are made of materials that are safe for freezer use. Please note that plastics are less flexible when cold or frozen and may break if dropped. Also note that water expands when frozen, so when filled to capacity the container could expand or crack.
- Do not use utensils with sharp edges (i.e. knives) in the container, as they could scratch or scuff the container surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish
Remove lid when in microwave to avoid dangerous steam build up. Do not use in a conventional oven, on a hot plate, under the grill, on the stove top or in convection microwave ovens using convection settings. Use care when handling a container with hot contents or after reheating in the microwave.
|Dimensions||16.7 x 16.7 x 8.6cm|