Kilner 1.5L Square Clip Top Preservation Storage Jar
Kilner's Square Clip Top Jar is a versatile kitchen essential perfectly suited to canning, bottling, storing, and preserving. This classic container is crafted from durable, non-toxic, and non-porous glass and embossed with the iconic 'Kilner' logo. Its combination metal clip-top latch and orange rubber seal create an airtight lock that keeps food fresh.
The Kilner business was first established by John Kilner in the 1840's in England. Initially producing glass bottles and jars, it was towards the end of the 19th century when the original Kilner Jar was first invented. The original Kilner jar is as much-loved and successful now as it was 120 years ago. Its long-lasting popularity is owed to its distinctive pressure seal and iconic design. Put simply, households all over the world trust it to successfully preserve and pickle their fruit and vegetables. Now, not only is the Kilner jar an essential for the kitchen but has become a statement of style around the home and office.
A brand from England
- A grade soda lime glass material, the safest and best option for storing foods
- Ideal for preserving fruit/vegetables (pickles, jams, chutneys etc) and storing a huge variety of dry stuff (flour, rice, lentils etc)
- Airtight seal and carefully-designed stainless steel clip system keeps food fresher for longer
- Practical and extremely durable - designed to be used daily for many years
Care & Use:
- Dishwasher Safe
- Do not pour boiling water directly into your jars/bottles
- Wash before first use