La gourmet Go-Eco 380ml Thermal Tumbler - Singapore Landmark
GO ECO COLLECTION
Since 1990, La gourmet has been built on the twin core principles of "Conserve Energy" and "Healthy Living". La gourmet is committed to help protect our planet by producing products that promote a healthy lifestyle while helping to preserve the environment. La gourmet's "Love Our Planet" campaign is a choice that La gourmet has taken to focus on products that are Eco-friendly.
Health related studies have shown that many plastic and lined aluminium bottles leach toxins such as Bisphenol A (BPA).
La gourmet Thermalware has been developed to be the solution to these problems as it is made from high-quality food grade SUS304 stainless steel. La gourmet SUS304 stainless steel is BPA Free, non-leaching and toxin free making it a healthy and safe alternative to lined metal or plastic containers.
A brand from USA
- Safe & Healthy - Made from high quality food grade SUS304 stainless steel. Non-reactive, toxin free, non-leaching, unlined & clean tasting.
- Wide Mouth - Large opening for easier cleaning & inserting beverages & ice cubes.
- La gourmet Special Reflective Lining - La gourmet special reflective lining improves heat retention by up to 30%.
- Unrivaled Heat/Cold retention - Up to 30% longer than regular thermal flask. Keep beverages hot or cold for more than 6 to 8 hours.
- Hot or Cold - Suitable for both hot & cold beverages. Stays cool to the touch & condensation free.
- Durable SUS304 Stainless Steel- Bust & leak proof thick gauge SUS304 stainless steel body.
Use & Care:
Before first use please clean your La gourmet product with warm water and dishwashing liquid. Using a cleaning brush with soft foam head will make the task easier. Do not use metal or hard plastic cleaning brushes.
Remove stains by adding a mixture of hot water and vinegar or lemon juice into the flask/mug and soak for several hours, empty and rinse thoroughly. For very stubborn stains you can try a mixture of bicarbonate soda and hot water. Soak for several hours before rinsing.
Dry with lid removed from the thermalware.
Maximum Heat/Cold Retention:
Best results are achieved from your La gourmet Thermalware by pre-rinsing it with hot water for hot drinks and cold water for cold drinks.
Do not overfill the La gourmet Thermalware. The ideal liquid level should be 2-3cm below the rim to avoid spilling when re-opening and to prolong the life span of the silicon ring by not always soaking in the hot liquid.
Close Covers Tightly:
Ensure both the outside cover and the inner stopper are always tightly closed.
- For outer flask paint protection, DO NOT use abrasive scourer. Use a soft sponge for cleaning. Otherwise paint will be faded over a period of time.
- Do not use in the microwave/oven
- Do not use over direct flame
- Do not immerse the whole flask in water
- Milk products and baby food are not recommend to use for the flask, as vacuum insulation would cause bacterial grow rapidly and tend to get sour within few hours.
- Ice may be used in this unbreakable stainless steel vacuum thermalware. However DO NOT use carbonated beverages or dry ice. This may cause the stopper to eject forcefully.
- Do not put can of beer/beverages inside flask in order to prevent damage or out of shape.
La gourmet thermalware is warranted free from defective materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year. This warranty including scratches and dented on the surface after normal wear and tear.