Heat Source : Ceramic / Electric / Gas / Induction
Diameter Size : 16cm
Depth / Height : 8.0cm
Handle Type : Non-Removeable
Lid / Cover : With Lid
Capacity / Volume : 1.35L
Weight : 0.9kg (Body+Lid)
Warranty : 2 years warranty on manufacturing defects. T&C Applies. Please refer to La gourmet Warranty Policy.
Tritanium Dura Non-Stick Coating ( Interior ) - The Tritanium Dura is reinforced with ceramic resulting in a high quality non-stick coting that is very durable and efficient. Foods slide easily off, making it easy to clean and reducing your oil consumption.
GUIDE & CARE
1) Clean the cookware - Please clean the cookware thoroughly with dish drop & non-scratch sponge.
2) Rinse & Dry
3) Coat the cookware - Coat the cookware with some cooking oil & season over low heat for a few minutes switch of flame. Set it cool & wipe clean with kitchen towel. The cookware is ready for use.
1) Low to medium flame - The die-cast body of the Shogun non-stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame and turn to low flame once cookware is hot.
2) Overheating empty cookware - Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating silicone over a period of time. Just heat and cook immediately.
1) After use, please clean interior cookware with dish drop and a non-scratch sponge.
2) For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water & dish drop inside the cookware and boil on small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove, wash clean and dry.
3) Always clean the exterior of the cookware with dish drop and non-scratch sponge. If a stain is on the exterior of cookware wash immediately. Do not burns the stain over the flame as this will cause the stain to be infuse in to exterior cookware and will be difficult to remove. However this will not influence the performance of your cookware.
|Dimensions||16 x 16 x 8 cm|